Welcome to the International Association of Book-keepers
Build a bookkeeping career that counts
Bookkeeping skills are the bedrock of micro businesses today. Without doubt, they:
- Enhance job prospects
- Help business owners thrive
- Open doors to new opportunities
Whether you are a start-up, need a career change or want to study for your future, the IAB bookkeeping authority offers the ‘best for business’ choice and a selection of bookkeeping courses to help you train to be a bookkeeper.
The International Association of Book-keepers (IAB) is the leading awarding and supervisory body for professional bookkeepers in the UK.
Celebrating 40 years of empowering people across the globe, it’s a not-for-profit organisation which promotes the professional status of bookkeepers.
Respected worldwide, the IAB:
- Offers extensive financial IAB qualifications - accredited by Ofqual
- Supports thousands of members helping them to reach new bookkeeping career heights
- Has paved the way for new bookkeeping apprenticeships and mentoring initiatives
Computerised Accounting for Business
The IAB Level 1 Award in Computerised Accounting for Business is aimed at individuals who wish to begin their studies of computerised bookkeeping...Read More