IAB – your route into Chartered Accountancy or the Payroll Profession?
Your gateway to chartered accountancy
Did you know IAB qualifications open up new career opportunities? If your dream is to be a chartered accountant or payroll professional, take the first step to achieving it here.
Because IAB qualifications are recognised by a host of chartered accountancy bodies, you can continue studying at a higher level.
Better still, the following bodies accept your qualifications as entry credits to a range of courses:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance Accountants (CIPFA)
- Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA)
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
Whether you want to pursue an ACA or any other finance qualification, the IAB helps get you there faster.
See the current list of exemptions granted to IAB-qualified students here.