Want to start a business, but don’t know how? Try the Start Up Loans Company
You’ve got the passion, the drive, and a brilliant idea. Now all you need is to give your new business the best possible start with:
- An influx of cash-flow to get your venture off the ground
- Mentoring to help you make the right decisions from the word go
- Business support from entrepreneurs who’ve been there and done it
All this could be yours through the Start Up Loans Company. Providing both finance and invaluable business support, why not get your business off on the right track!
- The Start Up Loans Company is a government funded scheme with £117.5 million available to people aged 18 or older across England and Northern Ireland
- The initiative is on target to launch 30,000 new businesses by 2015/16
Can I apply?
Yes! If you are 18 or older, live in England or Northern Ireland and have a feasible business idea. If your application is accepted, you’ll get all the support you need to make a real go of your business.
How do I apply?
To kick-start your business idea, fill out this short application form: https://www.startuploans.co.uk/getting-started/apply-now/
Once you have applied, the Start Up Loans Company will be in touch to discuss it further. If successful, you are guaranteed a loan and personal mentor!
When do I repay?
Easy payments over five years – at a fixed 6% rate – help you budget ahead and keep on top of your cash-flow.
For more information on Start Up Loans, visit www.startuploans.co.uk.