Once you enrol on your bookkeeping qualification with the IAB. You will become a student member of the IAB. This will mean that you have access to a range of benefits. These are aimed to help you save money and further your career in the finance profession.
The benefits currently available to students include:
- You can apply for a NUS Extra Card, giving you discounts from a range of high street and online stores.
- IAB Student Privileges has been designed to offer you a taster of the full benefits package available to professional members. It is the unique member’s benefits package offering IAB students fantastic cost-saving discounts on a portfolio of everyday products and services, designed to support you both personally and professionally. Offers include: discounts on cinema tickets, money off Apple products, retail cashback between 5 and 15%, discounts on hotel accommodation, CV Writing and interview coaching service
- Discounts on online CPD courses in Microsoft Office products and other essential business skills such as Leadership, Project Management and Strategy provided by Excel with Business. Excel with Business works closely with Microsoft and various accounting bodies across the UK and has teamed up with the IAB to bring you a great discount on its best-selling Excel training course and a discount on all course access.
- Access to monthly e-newsletters keeping you informed about the latest news from the IAB, including information about qualifications and events
- Access to the Student Area of the IAB website. This brings a number of additional benefits including allowing you access to past exam papers, further information regarding professional membership with the IAB once you have successfully completed the necessary IAB qualifications, and being able to view a webinar providing CV and interview advice to help you to maximise your career potential.
(If you have registered with us as a student and would like further details about these benefits please log on to the Student Area of our website. If you haven’t received log in details or are having problems accessing the website please email firstname.lastname@example.org. )
IAB qualifications provide the perfect opportunity to gain employment and help you achieve your career goals. The IAB also offers Professional Membership to support you whether you set up your own business or decide to work for a company. To find out more about membership with us and the full range of professional and lifestyle benefits available please contact the membership team on email@example.com or phone 01732 897750.