Demand for bookkeeping skills is rocketing. In fact, countless businesses are crying out for professionally trained staff with financial expertise.
Equally, to climb the career ladder, individuals need access to unbeatable business training in their local area. That’s where you come in…
The IAB relies on the very best training providers like you to meet this growing demand. And with such sought-after qualifications in your portfolio, joining the IAB gives you a lucrative business opportunity too.
The benefits of being an IAB Accredited Centre
Are you a local college or private training provider? Offering a choice of innovative IAB courses is a fantastic way to:
- Extend your market, generating extra income
- Run internationally recognised, Ofqual-regulated qualifications
- Meet vocational skills-based training demands
- Enhance your status and reputation
That’s not all… Looking to change your awarding body, or modernise your current qualifications?
Perhaps you are an accountancy practice adding a new string to your bow? Whatever your goal, being an IAB centre opens up new doors.
How we help you pass with flying colours
Once you are an accredited IAB centre, you’re welcomed into a wonderful support network – where nothing is too much trouble.
At every step of the way, you benefit from:
- Extensive support, advice and encouragement
- Practical online resources to help you run IAB courses
- Up-to-the-minute industry news so you’re always one step ahead
- Business listing on the IAB’s website to advertise your centre
- Marketing support to help you promote your courses
What’s more, as well as a certificate, you receive an exclusive Accredited Centre logo endorsed by one of the most prestigious bookkeeping organisations in the world.
To support you through the years ahead, you also receive two free places to an annual workshop where tutors can upgrade skills through CPD. Plus glean top business tips from industry experts.
Everything you need to efficiently deliver a set of new IAB qualifications is yours…
Take the next step
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, simply register your interest below. We’ll then be in touch to take you through how our accreditation works. Look forward to hearing from you.