Companies House frequently hosts webinars on all aspects of its work via its website. The next two are:
- Monday 18 November, 10-11am: Companies House and HMRC, working together for you.
- Friday 22 November, noon-1pm: First sets towards setting up a company
To join a live webinar, you must register and sign in at least five minutes before it starts, via the Companies House website. During the webinar you can ask Companies House experts questions using an on-screen text box.
Regular webinars cover a range of topics, including:
- starting a limited company and your responsibilities to Companies House and HMRC.
- how intellectual property such as patents, trademarks and copyrights can affect your business.
- guidance on starting a community interest company (CIC).
- how to register company mortgages and other charges at Companies House.
- how to restore a company to the register.
If you’ve missed a webinar you are particularly interested in you can watch a recording of it by going to https://tinyurl.com/y6gxbvpx