Refresh your knowledge or upskill with new IAB CPD bookkeeping modules
Would you like to recap your bookkeeping knowledge without having to complete a whole qualification?
Would you like to gain new skills via a CPD module instead of completing a qualification?
We now have Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units available for you to study which are taken from our Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping qualifications.
You’re able to study the CPD units as a self-study student meaning you can study flexibly around your home or work commitments and learn while you earn. The units enable you to learn in-demand and highly sought after skills, to use either within your own business or improve your job prospects and open the door to a range of career opportunities.
There are IAB study text books available to purchase from our shop for an additional cost should you need further support with your studies and the units are assessed on our online portal, IABOnline. Upon successful completion you will receive a PDF certificate sent to you by email and will also be awarded CPD points, plus you’ll be adding to your skillset!
The units cover a range of topics, depending on which you choose to study including:
- The use of a sub-divided bookkeeping system
- The basics of the VAT system
- Understand HMRC VAT rules
- Understand the purpose of the VAT control account and the VAT return
- How to account for a stock valuation, fixed assets, prepayments and accruals and bad and doubtful debts
- How to prepare financial statements from incomplete records
- And much more!
The units are short courses and excellent value for money with prices ranging between £35 and £55 per unit. As an IAB member you can receive a discount of £10 on each course by entering IABMEMCPD2019 at the checkout.
To register or view further information, including how many CPD points you will receive upon successful completion and the terms and conditions, please follow the links below:
Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping CPD units:
- Financial services and payment methods
- Prepare and check business documents
- Principles of bookkeeping and VAT
- Prepare a trial balance and reconciliations
Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping CPD units:
- Make accounting adjustments
- Principles of accounting
- Prepare financial statements from incomplete records for sole traders and not for profit organisations
If you have any questions you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1732 897750.
Comments are closed.