Xero Certification offer for IAB members
The Xero Advisor Certification Equivalency Course is now available to members for free. The course enables you to gain a solid understanding of all things cloud accounting and Xero.
In the past the course has only been available to Xero Accounting
Partners and in order to become a Xero Partner you need to be certified.
With Xero Certification, you can show you’re ready to support over 300,000 subscribers across the UK and also build on your general skills and knowledge, and continuing professional development.
In this fast-paced and ever-changing world, it’s the ideal way to learn more about cloud accounting. What’s more, demand for Xero skills has never been higher.
What is Xero Certification?
- It consists of a pack of eLearning courses which takes about six hours and includes how to set up and run Xero on a day-to-day basis.
- There are also knowledge checks throughout which means you are assessing your understanding and knowledge as you move through the certification.
- There are twelve modules.
- By the end of it, you’ll be able to set up Xero, run Xero Day2Day, review month end and generate all relevant reports.
- Xero has also included another six hours worth of additional content, covering topics like Why Cloud, Why Now?
Once you’ve successfully completed certification, if you either start your own Xero Practice or become employed by one within 12 months, then Xero will transfer your certification to that practice for you. It’s also ideal as it takes you through what Cloud Bookkeeping is all about and Xero Certification is great for your CV.
To register for your Xero Certification Equivalency Course, simply click here: https://www.xero.com/uk/training/certification-equivalent-courses/.
The course usually costs £25 + VAT, but as an IAB member you can get the course for free by entering the following discount code: XeroIAB12m.
Should you have any queries please send an email to email@example.com.
Comments are closed.