- This event has passed.
May 1 - May 2
Accountex – Europe’s No.1 Accountancy & Finance Conference and Expo
Discover the tools, technology and ideas you need to future-proof your business. The world of accountancy is changing, fast! Staying on top of new trends, tools and innovations that are redefining the way you work has never been more important. Free to attend, Accountex returns to ExCeL London providing you with a completely impartial viewpoint of everything that is new and next in your profession.
Join us 1-2 May to meet big global brands and cutting edge start-ups to source the technology and solutions that will take your business to the next level. Attend seminars from Brexit to Cyber-Security to MTD and much more – an education programme designed to arm you with all the knowledge and inspiration you need to win in your career. Open your eyes to what is next.
Benefits of Visiting Accountex:
- Source cutting-edge technology solutions to revolutionise your business
- Share ideas and grow your professional network
- Bring your team – with over 200 seminars there’s something for everyone
- All the latest information and insight for you to excel in your career
- Meet the teams and demo the tools shaping the future of accountancy
The IAB will be exhibiting at Accountex and will be on stand 1111.
- IAB Event
- Collaborative Partner Event
Do you want to learn new skills, network with like-minded people and get to grips with industry changes the easy way? You can — at one of our regular events.
Open to IAB members, students and non-members alike, our events offer you opportunities during the year to gain:
- Expert guidance and advice from guest speakers
- Practical ideas on how to run business efficiently
- Network contacts and allies, as well as support
And since events count as proactive CPD points (as listed in your Members Handbook), time is well spent maintaining best practice — and learning new strategies to take back to the office.
Better still, by staying on top of new regulations and legislation, you offer clients even more value. You can even attend the Institute of Financial Accountants’ (IFA) branch meetings and seminars at the sarne cost as an IFA member! Simply contact the IFA direct to find out more