IAB Bristol seminar
November 7 @ 9:30 am - 4:15 pm£96 – £144
This seminar is taking place on Thursday 7th November in Bristol and will cover a range of topics.
The presentations will cover:
- Anti-Money Laundering and the Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) process
- Best practice
- Personal data and GDPR
To view the full programme please click here.
How to book:
Before booking please read our terms and conditions which can be found here: https://www.iab.org.uk/pub/IAB_events_booking_policy.pdf. By booking you are confirming you agree to these terms and conditions. You can book online by completing the booking details at the bottom of this page.
Reasons to attend:
- You can keep up-to-date with key legislation and developments affecting you, your clients or your employer including Anti-Money Laundering and GDPR
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
- Network with other IAB members
- If you have your own bookkeeping practice or are thinking of becoming self-employed, then get guidance on how to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations.
Please note there is limited complimentary car parking available at this venue. We cannot guarantee parking as it is on a first come first served basis. There are public pay and display car parks close by. Temple Meads train station is within easy walking distance of the venue.
- IAB Event
- Collaborative Partner Event
Do you want to learn new skills, network with like-minded people and get to grips with industry changes the easy way? You can — at one of our regular events.
Open to IAB members, students and non-members alike, our events offer you opportunities during the year to gain:
- Expert guidance and advice from guest speakers
- Practical ideas on how to run business efficiently
- Network contacts and allies, as well as support
And since events count as proactive CPD points (as listed in your Members Handbook), time is well spent maintaining best practice — and learning new strategies to take back to the office.
Better still, by staying on top of new regulations and legislation, you offer clients even more value. You can even attend the Institute of Financial Accountants’ (IFA) branch meetings and seminars at the sarne cost as an IFA member! Simply contact the IFA direct to find out more