IAB London seminar – November 2017
November 29 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The IAB has arranged a further seminar covering topics including: the Data Protection Laws changing in relation to GDPR, Anti-Money Laundering Update and much more!
The event will take place in London on Wednesday 29th November 2017 and is an excellent way to gain updates for your own business and your clients or the business you work for.
Reasons to attend:
1. Keep up-to-date and find out more about key legislation and developments affecting you, your clients or your employer. This includes an update on the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will apply in the UK from 25th May 2018 and changes to the Money Laundering Regulations.
2. Gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
3. Network with fellow IAB members
4. If you have your own bookkeeping practice or are thinking of becoming self-employed, then gain guidance on setting up and growing your practice.
Please find the full details of the seminar below:
Date: Wednesday 29th November 2017
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Venue: Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BJ
To view the programme please click here.
Please note there is no parking available at this venue and the nearest train and underground station is Euston.
How to book:
To book please complete and return the booking form which can be found here. The form also has the costs for attending.
For further details about this seminar or to book please contact the membership team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01732 897750.
- IAB Event
- Collaborative Partner Event
Do you want to learn new skills, network with like-minded people and get to grips with industry changes the easy way? You can — at one of our regular events.
Open to IAB members, students and non-members alike, our events offer you opportunities during the year to gain:
- Expert guidance and advice from guest speakers
- Practical ideas on how to run business efficiently
- Network contacts and allies, as well as support
And since events count as proactive CPD points (as listed in your Members Handbook), time is well spent maintaining best practice — and learning new strategies to take back to the office.
Better still, by staying on top of new regulations and legislation, you offer clients even more value. You can even attend the Institute of Financial Accountants’ (IFA) branch meetings and seminars at the sarne cost as an IFA member! Simply contact the IFA direct to find out more