- This event has passed.
IAB London seminar
May 23, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
The presentations will include:
- An update from HMRC on Making Tax Digital
- Updates to the AMLCC platform – anti-money laundering compliance software and how it can help you to comply with the updated Money Laundering Regulations
- The cloud and new digital technologies
- VAT update and general overview
To view the full programme please click here.
How to book:
Please note there is no parking available at this venue and the nearest tube station is Green Park.
Reasons to attend:
- Keep up-to-date and find out more about key legislation and developments affecting you, your clients or your employer, including Making Tax Digital
- Gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
- Network with fellow IAB members and other businesses
- If you have your own bookkeeping practice or are thinking of becoming self-employed, then gain guidance on complying with the Money Laundering Regulations
- IAB Event
- Collaborative Partner Event
Do you want to learn new skills, network with like-minded people and get to grips with industry changes the easy way? You can — at one of our regular events.
Open to IAB members, students and non-members alike, our events offer you opportunities during the year to gain:
- Expert guidance and advice from guest speakers
- Practical ideas on how to run business efficiently
- Network contacts and allies, as well as support
And since events count as proactive CPD points (as listed in your Members Handbook), time is well spent maintaining best practice — and learning new strategies to take back to the office.
Better still, by staying on top of new regulations and legislation, you offer clients even more value. You can even attend the Institute of Financial Accountants’ (IFA) branch meetings and seminars at the sarne cost as an IFA member! Simply contact the IFA direct to find out more