- This event has passed.
IFA Essex Branch Workshop, AML – A Practical Approach
June 24, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
IAB members are welcome to attend IFA branch meetings. Further details can be found below:
AML – A Practical Approach
Join us at the next Essex Branch workshop on Monday 24th June 2019.
The programme will consist of
- Day to day requirements of AML
- How to Risk Assess your firm/practice
- How to Risk Assess your clients
- Completing Due Diligence
- How to deal with High Risk Clients (EDD)
- Submitting SARS
- Work through various case studies
The cost for the event is £25 for members and £35 for non-members.The evening will be led by Ian Hornsey and Richard Simms of AMLCC.
Places will be limited for this workshop and it is essential that you sign up to attend via the IFA website.
You can gain three CPD hours for this event.
- IAB Event
- Collaborative Partner Event
Do you want to learn new skills, network with like-minded people and get to grips with industry changes the easy way? You can — at one of our regular events.
Open to IAB members, students and non-members alike, our events offer you opportunities during the year to gain:
- Expert guidance and advice from guest speakers
- Practical ideas on how to run business efficiently
- Network contacts and allies, as well as support
And since events count as proactive CPD points (as listed in your Members Handbook), time is well spent maintaining best practice — and learning new strategies to take back to the office.
Better still, by staying on top of new regulations and legislation, you offer clients even more value. You can even attend the Institute of Financial Accountants’ (IFA) branch meetings and seminars at the sarne cost as an IFA member! Simply contact the IFA direct to find out more