- This event has passed.
IFA London Financial reporting workshop
November 20, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This workshop has been arranged by The Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA).
An essential workshop for proprietors of practices. It will ensure that you have not misinterpreted the requirements of either the small or micro regimes. Whilst charities and LLPs will be mentioned the course will focus on the financial report requirements for companies.
The workshop will cover the following areas:
- The financial reporting options available to small and micro entities.
- The definition of what small or micro entities actually are.
- A refresher of the audit exemption threshold.
- What small and micro financial statements look lik.
- Filing options.
- Accounting under FRS 102 Section 1A for tangible fixed assets and investment properties, including (revaluations), financial instruments, intangibles, lease incentives, foreign exchange, holiday pay accruals and many more area.
- The difference between the accounting requirement for small and micro entities.
This workshop is suitable for all staff who prepare financial statements for small and micro entities. A good basic understanding of financial reporting would be useful, either gained through study or practical work experience.
For more information and to book visit: https://www.ifa.org.uk/events/event-search/eventdetails?ec=IFRSldn.
- IAB Event
- Collaborative Partner Event
Do you want to learn new skills, network with like-minded people and get to grips with industry changes the easy way? You can — at one of our regular events.
Open to IAB members, students and non-members alike, our events offer you opportunities during the year to gain:
- Expert guidance and advice from guest speakers
- Practical ideas on how to run business efficiently
- Network contacts and allies, as well as support
And since events count as proactive CPD points (as listed in your Members Handbook), time is well spent maintaining best practice — and learning new strategies to take back to the office.
Better still, by staying on top of new regulations and legislation, you offer clients even more value. You can even attend the Institute of Financial Accountants’ (IFA) branch meetings and seminars at the sarne cost as an IFA member! Simply contact the IFA direct to find out more