- This event has passed.
Self-study open day
June 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We have arranged an open day in Kings Hill, Kent on Thursday 13th June 2019. It will provide you with the opportunity to find out more about:
- how to become a qualified bookkeeper
- self-study, what this involves and the resources available to support your studies
- the bookkeeping and payroll qualifications available for you to study
The event is open to everyone so feel free to drop in anytime between 10am and 12. There will be refreshments available.
The address for the venue is: Lancaster room, 80 Churchill Square, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4YU.
To register for the open day please complete the form below. Spaces are on a first come, first served basis. Please note if you would like to attend the open day you will need to register by 5pm on Monday 10th June.
- IAB Event
- Collaborative Partner Event
Do you want to learn new skills, network with like-minded people and get to grips with industry changes the easy way? You can — at one of our regular events.
Open to IAB members, students and non-members alike, our events offer you opportunities during the year to gain:
- Expert guidance and advice from guest speakers
- Practical ideas on how to run business efficiently
- Network contacts and allies, as well as support
And since events count as proactive CPD points (as listed in your Members Handbook), time is well spent maintaining best practice — and learning new strategies to take back to the office.
Better still, by staying on top of new regulations and legislation, you offer clients even more value. You can even attend the Institute of Financial Accountants’ (IFA) branch meetings and seminars at the sarne cost as an IFA member! Simply contact the IFA direct to find out more