- This event has passed.
SmartVault webinar: Digital bookkeeping – How to transition safely and more profitably
September 18, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Like it or not, the bookkeeping profession is becoming more and more digital. These changes bring with them significant security concerns, as well as opportunities. Are you keeping up?
The traditional local bookkeeping practice is now required to go digital, demanding new workflows and risks. The good news is that we can leverage these systems to upgrade client engagement and more easily add premium options with less effort. The bad news is that online cyber-criminals are targeting us and can put you and your clients at risk.
So how do we embrace the new cloud-based model to reap the convenience and efficiencies without endangering ourselves and our clients against hackers?
Join Gabrielle Fontaine, a cloud-based bookkeeping professional, and SmartVault for this practical online session specifically designed for bookkeepers who want to use a simple, secure path to modern virtual bookkeeping services.
In this fast-paced 60-minute session you learn…
- The important dilemma we face as we move into the cloud-based world
- The successful digital bookkeeper’s roadmap, and where to begin for quick results
- The crucial distinction you need to make with your practice now to move online with minimal disruption or client pushback
- A simple but effective cyber security checklist you can use to minimise risks and protect both you and your clients online
Don’t miss this interactive session where you will see the exact path to take now so you can make a smooth, safe transition and seize the profitable opportunities now available to us. You’ll also be able to get your questions answered when attending the live session.
The webinar is taking place on Wednesday 18 September at 2pm.
To register please click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8616717996873331201.
- IAB Event
- Collaborative Partner Event
Do you want to learn new skills, network with like-minded people and get to grips with industry changes the easy way? You can — at one of our regular events.
Open to IAB members, students and non-members alike, our events offer you opportunities during the year to gain:
- Expert guidance and advice from guest speakers
- Practical ideas on how to run business efficiently
- Network contacts and allies, as well as support
And since events count as proactive CPD points (as listed in your Members Handbook), time is well spent maintaining best practice — and learning new strategies to take back to the office.
Better still, by staying on top of new regulations and legislation, you offer clients even more value. You can even attend the Institute of Financial Accountants’ (IFA) branch meetings and seminars at the sarne cost as an IFA member! Simply contact the IFA direct to find out more