- This event has passed.
The Pensions Regulator automatic enrolment webinar for business advisers
March 18 @ 2:30 pm - March 19 @ 3:30 pm
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) are hosting a free Automatic enrolment webinar for business advisers on Monday 18 March from 2:30pm to 3:30pm.
In this webinar, TPR’s expert panel will guide you through the tasks that your clients will need to undertake for the next financial year, including:
- Increasing contributions: how to help your clients prepare
- Future legislative change: longer term plans
- First time employers: helping with automatic enrolment duties
- Update on TPR’s latest enforcement action: lessons learned, common mistakes and how to avoid them
You can find out more and register for the webinar here.
- IAB Event
- Collaborative Partner Event
Do you want to learn new skills, network with like-minded people and get to grips with industry changes the easy way? You can — at one of our regular events.
Open to IAB members, students and non-members alike, our events offer you opportunities during the year to gain:
- Expert guidance and advice from guest speakers
- Practical ideas on how to run business efficiently
- Network contacts and allies, as well as support
And since events count as proactive CPD points (as listed in your Members Handbook), time is well spent maintaining best practice — and learning new strategies to take back to the office.
Better still, by staying on top of new regulations and legislation, you offer clients even more value. You can even attend the Institute of Financial Accountants’ (IFA) branch meetings and seminars at the sarne cost as an IFA member! Simply contact the IFA direct to find out more