- This event has passed.
Webinar: The guide to going virtual for bookkeepers and accountants
July 25, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
What does working virtually mean, and how do you navigate the world of applications to ensure you are adding value and not taking away time from your business. Learn how to transition your business over to a digital-first mindset during this 30-minute, complimentary webinar from SmartVault.
- How can you become a consistent, premium business?
- How do you ensure you are GDPR compliant whilst working virtually?
- What is important when choosing applications for your business?
Find out all of this and more, with a free-to-attend webinar from SmartVault.
- IAB Event
- Collaborative Partner Event
Do you want to learn new skills, network with like-minded people and get to grips with industry changes the easy way? You can — at one of our regular events.
Open to IAB members, students and non-members alike, our events offer you opportunities during the year to gain:
- Expert guidance and advice from guest speakers
- Practical ideas on how to run business efficiently
- Network contacts and allies, as well as support
And since events count as proactive CPD points (as listed in your Members Handbook), time is well spent maintaining best practice — and learning new strategies to take back to the office.
Better still, by staying on top of new regulations and legislation, you offer clients even more value. You can even attend the Institute of Financial Accountants’ (IFA) branch meetings and seminars at the sarne cost as an IFA member! Simply contact the IFA direct to find out more