In this episode, we interview Deri Llewellyn-Davies The UK’s top expert on business strategy and extreme performance.
Deri was on Everest when the earthquake happened in 2015 killing over 20 people.
We ask Deri
- How do you relate adventures to being in business?
- What are some of the biggest things you’ve learnt from your adventures which you’ve used in the ‘real world’
- Why do you think people hold back from living their dreams?
- In your talks, you talk about living with no regrets. Explain what you mean by this?
- How do you build resilience?
- How can we build resilience so we are stronger in life and business?
- Plus lots more