This is the first of our Friday Roundups providing you with the news from the week.
Janet Jack – CEO
Sarah Palmer – COO
Simon Jordan – Marketing
Below are the notes from the podcast
• IAB is Working from home
• We are in touch with Government Bodies and are releasing updates as soon as we know
• Payroll Processors are deemed as Key Workers
• Follow the FSB as they have the ear of the government
• Follow twitter etc to keep up to date with us.
• This is what I am doing in my business right now
- Initial assessment of all clients to understand how critical their business is (this is changing so make sure this is reviewed each day) Example of hospitality
- 15min call with your whole client portfolio – this is not business as usual but you must be the calm voice of reason
- Followed up now with tangible plans – as it’s becoming clearer what grants are on offer we can start producing cash flow forecasts, banks are going to need this info if they are going to lend
- Working with new software providers to get the help you need to support your clients
- You need to understand that not all your clients will get through this so your income is going to be affected. So make sure you are their go-to person after the panic has subsided they will remember this.
• I will be sharing what I learn through the IAB newsletter etc
• Although we are in crisis mode now this will pass so use the time to get your house in order
• Don’t waste time, learn new software’s like Zoom as this is going to change how we work for a long time to come
• Marketing advice and how to stay at the forefront of your client’s mind and the top ten tips for boosting your business.
• More stuff to follow on this
• Echo charity and what we can do at this time. Please see this link if you can help
• What to expect from the IAB/how we will be keeping in touch like the coffee morning (this will be a good place to pick Sarah’s brains)
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org