The news from the week ending 3rd July 2020
Janet Jack – CEO
Sarah Palmer – COO
Simon Jordan – Marketing
Kerry Wale – The Payroll & Furlough Queen
Below are the notes from the podcast
On this week’s Friday Roundup we have…
- Reference to the success and ongoing popularity of the coffee mornings, a large number of members attending
- Notice of the CJRS updates
- Reminder to use Croner-I
- Reference to the high numbers of job losses and how, unfortunately, redundancy calculations will be next on our to-do list
- Recession is great for bookkeepers!
- AML – IAB sent out an update on Thursday – makes for interesting reading!
- Updates and key points to note on the CJRS guidance which was released 1st July
- Clarity around redundancies
- Holiday pay and notice pay
- Record keeping
- The Fundamentals Webinar Series recordings are now live on the website – click here to find out more
- Building on the success of The Fundamentals we are planning another webinar series later in the year
- A reminder that CPD certificates will be issued shortly for attendance at of The Fundamentals. Ruth has been on “holiday” this week!
If you have any questions regarding this week’s episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org