IAB CPD-accredited online training course for GDPR
This CPD-accredited course is aimed at UK bookkeepers who want to become and stay compliant with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and EU GDPR. It’s a series of bite-sized videos, resources and activities to help you get up to speed and understand the essential requirements for compliance. The training contains specific advice around GDPR issues likely to affect bookkeepers.
Key concepts covered include:
- What is personal data?
- Basic requirements & principles of GDPR
- Simple measures you can take to protect information
- Staying compliant with GDPR
- Managing problems and information requests
- Keeping alert to hackers and phishing attacks
- Common questions bookkeepers have about GDPR (& answers!)
Course Availability : 90 days
Course Passing Criteria : 80%
Certification : CPD Certificate
CPD Units : 2
- Investment is £39.99 – IAB Members pay £20 (with discount code)*
To receive your discount code, log in to the membership area and see the Discount Course Codes menu within the Quick Links section.
Terms & Conditions
Please note: once you register and pay for a module/course, you will have 90 days in which to complete it.