HMRC is running a series of live webinars for those wanting to find out more about the changes to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
The webinar, ‘Extension to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and flexible furloughing’, will cover:
- an overview of changes to the scheme, including how businesses can now bring previously furloughed employees back to work.
- an introduction to flexible furloughing and how it works.
- examples of how to work out the wages of flexibly furloughed employees.
- information on key dates and claims periods.
- an overview of upcoming changes to the scheme in August, September and October as the level of the grant is slowly reduced and employers will be asked to contribute towards the cost of furloughed employees’ wages.
You can sign up for the webinar by going to https://tinyurl.com/y3t3jzeq
HMRC has currently has one more date for its live webinar that explains how to use the Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme, including latest information on who can claim; who you can claim for; how to make a claim; and what you may be entitled to.
It takes place on Tuesday 28 July, from 2.15–3pm. If you would like to join go to https://tinyurl.com/y22xqgnb