IAB membership … unbeatable benefits
The moment you join the IAB as a fully fledged professional member, you open the door to exclusive opportunities to grow your career – and build your future.
Offering a wealth of resources and discounts, professional membership also lets future employers know you are ahead of the field.
If you are currently an IAB professional member please login to the Members’ Area for further information about each of the benefits available to you.
Some of the benefits of applying to join the IAB today are:
Gain more status
- You can use the IAB’s designatory letters after your name, elevating your status to the most professional level in the industry
- Upgrade skills: Continue your professional development through seminars and online modules – enabling you to learn new skills
- Let future employers know you are ahead of the field
- Comply with the law: Register to be supervised as a member in practice under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017
Gain more time
- Best practice advice: Your members handbook is packed with invaluable information and sample documents to save you time such as Letters of Engagement, Compliance Checklists, etc
- Narrow your search: Access money-saving discounts and privileges across countless products and services, including preferential rates for professional indemnity insurance and tax investigation insurance
Gain more support
- Practical insight: Every month receive a free technical e-newsletter, called Kestrian Small Practitioner, provided by Croner-i. This invaluable and informative newsletter is specifically designed for the small practitioner and will ensure you are kept up to date with the latest developments affecting you and your clients. Providing you with in-depth coverage on all the key topics in tax, accounting and auditing, articles are drawn from numerous sources and include author commentary providing a valuable insight into the SME tax and accounting sector. You are also able to gain access to a wealth of online resources providing regular information to enable you to keep up to date with important developments as they happen so that you can in turn provide the best advice to your clients. This can be accessed by logging into the Members’ Area.
- One to one support: Access any technical advice you need from a team of experienced members and the VAT and tax helpline.
- Online resources: Access a wealth of information and practical tools through your online membership portal
- Be in the know: Regular email newsletters and print magazines from the IAB to keep you up to speed with all the latest news, industry and legislation developments
The IAB reserves the right, at its full discretion, to remove, add or amend member benefits. Where benefits are discontinued, the IAB will use its best endeavours to replace with others that are comparable or provide alternative value.