The IAB have partnered with AMLCC to provide the complete AMLCC package for free to IAB Members in Practice. AMLCC has been developed for bookkeepers and accountants to use in their quest to stay compliant with the Money Laundering Regulations 2007. The easy to use online system aids in the compliance with the regulations and also provides training for all staff members to help them stay up-to-date with any changes in the regulation.
What is included in the AMLCC product?
• An online compliance manual
• 1 hour of CPD online training for all staff members
• Ability to perform online client verifications (PAYG)
• Secure online record storage
• An online reporting function
• Regular AMLCC e-news providing relevant articles and updates on the industry
How to register for free for AMLCC:
1. Please visit the AMLCC website to sign up for the product: https://www.amlcc.co.uk/amlcc/pricing.html
2. Select the ‘Full Package’ option and complete your details on the next screen
3. In the discount code box please enter the initials IAB followed by your six digit IAB membership number.
4. Once you have completed all the registration details you will be asked to accept AMLCC’s T’s & C’s.
5. Once this has been accepted, you will be produced with an invoice at £0 and prompted to continue with the onscreen instructions to complete your Registration.
6. Once the Registration has been completed, please check you inbox for your username and password. If this isn’t showing in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folder.
7. Please then log-in to the “Members Area and Login” section on AMLCC’s Homepage.
Further guidance about using AMLCC, including carrying out risk assessments, setting a firm up and more can be found by clicking on the links below:
2. Firm set up
3. Appoint MLRO
To check you are registered as a Member in Practice with the IAB please contact our Compliance Team on 01732 897750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even though the product is free to use you will need to renew your subscription to AMLCC every 12 months. You will receive a reminder on screen one month before your subscription is due to expire. To renew, you will just need to follow the on-screen instructions.