HMRC will be undertaking scheduled maintenance to the Making Tax Digital (MTD) service, in order to deliver additional functionality for those using the service.
As a result, some services will be unavailable from 4pm on Saturday 11 May until 4pm on Monday 13 May.
During this maintenance period, users will be unable to:
- Sign up for Making Tax Digital,
- Create an Agent services account (although all other Agent services will be available),
- View previous submissions and payment details,
- Set up new or cancel and amend existing direct debits,
- Review and update any business details.
MTD customers will continue to be able to submit returns during this period, although from 9pm – 11pm on Saturday 11th May there may be some intermittent disruption to this element of the MTD VAT and ITSA services.
Payments can be made as normal throughout this period.