New online form for claiming VAT refunds for those not registered for VAT

HMRC have released a new online form for organisations not registered for VAT to claim VAT refunds.

Online service (VAT126) can be used by charities, local authorities, academies and public bodies to claim back VAT. Claims must be submitted within three years after the end of the month in which the supply is received by a local authority or within four years for supplies received by a charity, an academy school or multi-academy trust.

For more information go to


Leave A Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Latest News