This qualification concentrates on the financial record keeping and accounting using commercially available accounting software for the final statements of a Sole Trader.
The IAB Level 3 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping is made up of the following:
1 – Examination
Who is this qualification for?
The IAB Level 3 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping is suitable:
- Individuals who already have a good working knowledge of the software, and wish to further their studies of computerised bookkeeping within a working business environment gaining a qualification
- Individuals who have good practical knowledge and skills and wish to gain an accredited qualification in the subject.
- Owners of small businesses may also find this qualification useful as it gives coverage of wide range of tasks that can be carried out using commercially available accounting software.
What you’ll study
The IAB Level 3 Award in Computerised Bookkeeping contains the following unit:
Managing a computerised accounts system to provide management information – R601/8080 (level 3 – 10 credits)
- Set up initial data
- Enter transactions
- Process Credit Card Transactions
- Record transactions relating to the acquisition and disposal of fixed assets
- Make end of period adjustments
- Amend the Chart of account and print review and analyse period end reports.
- Take printouts and review
Next Steps After Passing
Upon successful completion of this qualification you could move onto one of the following qualifications: