What is the RQF?
Ofqual has introduced the RQF to help people understand all the qualifications which it regulates. Ofqual is the Regulator of both general and vocational qualifications in England and vocational qualifications in Northern Ireland. Ofqual’s intention is to improve consistency around how Recognised Awarding Organisations, such as the IAB, describe the size and challenge of the qualifications they offer.
What are the advantages of RQF qualifications with the IAB?
- Simplified assessment
- All qualifications potentially eligible for funding (dependent on the Learner)
- The latest and most current framework
- All Level 1 qualifications assessed completely online
What are the advantages for students?
- Obtaining the most up to date and in demand professional qualifications
- Equips learners for a wide range of employment opportunities in various sectors
- Internationally recognised and respected qualifications
- Prepares learners for chartered accountancy training
- Increased employability
Where can I find more information about the IAB RQF qualifications?
A summary of the RQF qualifications, including assessment methods and length of qualification can be downloaded here. Should you have any queries regarding the RQF qualifications please don’t hesitate to contact the Education Department on Education@iab.org.uk or 01732 897750.