The IAB ... a truly international association
Since its launch in 1973, the IAB has grown into one of the most prestigious bookkeeping organisations in the world. Boasting thousands of members across 60 countries, its impact is wide-reaching.
With accredited centres in all corners of the globe, the IAB is helping more people than ever to gain financial business skills – and build a secure future. How else does the IAB make its mark? IAB qualifications:
- Develop economies and new markets
- Empower individuals and improve job prospects
- Boost micro businesses and SMEs
As an awarding body offering its own Ofqual* accredited qualifications, its scope outshines other professional organisations. No wonder the IAB is a respected global association.
Its bookkeeping and accounting courses are internationally renowned - each designed to offer learners a comprehensive grounding in real-world skills.
Choice and opportunity
No matter where you are in the world, IAB qualifications open up fantastic new opportunities:
- Level 3 and 4 qualifications unlock the potential for international business
- Exam exemptions offer the chance to study in UK universities
- Part-time and distance learning provide flexible study options
- Professional status and membership enhance careers
And of course, the prestige of the IAB name alone gives international students real recognition. Have you visited our interactive map yet?
* Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) is a UK government department which regulates qualifications, exams and tests in England and vocational qualifications in Northern Ireland.